Moving is ROUGH. {Burke Virginia Studio Photographer}

>> Monday, August 17, 2009

Alright. We have officially moved, and after a super super busy summer filled with loads of travel, the studio has FINALLY been set up.

It's still in the early stages, I need to figure out what I'll be doing for flooring, and if I want to splurge on some new lights (well, I know that I do, it's just a matter of when...) but it is set up nonetheless. My best assistant and I were down there just this morning trying it out-

Here she is, helping me meter the light. Correct exposure is KEY, momma.



She did wander off the backdrop and get a little distracted by Daddy's video games for a bit...


But all in all, I think I'll keep her on.

If you're interested in coming by to play in the new studio space, just let me know! I'm in the process of putting together an official "Help us celebrate our new space" promotion, but if you can't wait for that, just shoot me an email and we'll work something out. See you soon!!

0 comments:

All images © 2009 LaMartina Photography | All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP