Bubbles!

>> Thursday, August 20, 2009

Recently I got into reading this photography blog. Every week they have a photo challenge, and I've been thinking about participating for awhile now. I didn't read this weeks challenge until this morning, so I missed the deadline to actually enter this week, but I thought I'd post my photo for fun anyway. This is actually an old photo of the little girl I used to nanny, from about two years ago. In the photo she's about the same age Fiona is now, come to think of it.

This week's challenge?

Bubbles!

Be sure to check back next week, I'll be posting my photo for the challenge on either Monday or Tuesday!

0 comments:

All images © 2009 LaMartina Photography | All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP