One month is for sleeping. Six months is for drooling. {Alexandria Virginia Newborn Photographer}

>> Thursday, April 30, 2009

First of all, I want to send a big THANK YOU out to everyone who voted for Kennedy in the National Charity Model Search. She finished in third place for the DC region with a total of 288 votes, which means that we raised $288 dollars for NowILayMeDownToSleep. I'm super super pleased with the results, and very much look forward to participating again next year!

I've been taking a bit of personal time recently, which is why you haven't seen too much happening here on the blog... a good friend of mine passed away recently, and that coupled with some health issues have made this a pretty tough spring to deal with. But I have lots planned for both the blog (more entries!)and the website (new colors!) and the business in general (new logo and possibly picture parties!), so keep checking back to find out what's new with LaMartina Photography.

Yesterday I had a shoot for some good friends of mine- they had a darling little baby girl last month, it's hard to believe she is already a month old! I brought my own little 6-month-old helper as well... she's not convinced yet that being my assistant is lots of fun-


Even so, we did capture lots of beautiful images of baby Josie, including some real nice ones of her and her mama. I look forward to continuing to photograph Josie as she gets older! Here are a few of my favorites from the day-


1 comments:

MissChris January 18, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

oh my goodness this is so precious. i just stumbled upon your blog and I love love love it.

All images © 2009 LaMartina Photography | All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP