One Week {Centreville, Virginia Newborn Photographer}

>> Thursday, September 2, 2010

Much has happened since my last post here on the blog. But instead of doing a big long catching-up post (which I actually have half-finished, saved as a draft), I will just jump right in with a sneak peek from my most recent shoot.

My husband's cousin had her little girl just last week. We visited a few days after they took new baby K home, and then I went over yesterday (with my two assistants- at 22 months and 3 months old, it's a good thing this shoot was for family!) to do the newborn session.

We got some really great awake shots, and had so much fun that I just may have to go back next week to get some more shots while she's still all squishy and new! Here's a few of my faves from the shoot.

Looks like Daddy is already wrapped around somebody's little finger...


Snoozin'

Mama, looking like a cover model just a week after having a baby.

Thanks again for letting me come over and meet the newest member of the family! I can't wait for our beach vacation- we'll definitely have to do portraits on the beach!!!

0 comments:

All images © 2009 LaMartina Photography | All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP