Just shy of 4 months {Burke, Virginia Baby Studio Photographer}

>> Saturday, September 18, 2010

This afternoon I had a shoot planned with little miss M and her mama. We scheduled it for noon.-ish. (I'm serious, that's what it says in the contract!) Babies can certainly be unpredictable, especially once they get out of that brand-new, sleep anywhere and everywhere all the time phase. Flexibility is KEY in getting the images you want from them. This little lady is just 3 days younger than my own chickadee, so it's an age I am currently very comfortable photographing!

She made us work for it, but we got some really nice images out of today's session. It was lovely meeting you today, and I can't wait to see you guys for your next session, when we get to bring big sister along, too! Enjoy your sneak peek!






0 comments:

All images © 2009 LaMartina Photography | All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP