A Baptism and a Lesson. {Fairfax Virginia Baptism Photographer}

>> Saturday, February 28, 2009

This morning I had a baptism shoot to go to. I got to the church early, took several shots of the interior and exterior of the building, of the stained glass windows and the statues... then I realized that it was about 5 minutes before the baptism was scheduled to start and there was nobody there but me. Hmm...yep. Definitely went to the wrong St. Mary's.

Luckily the correct church was only a 5 minute drive away, and I somehow managed to hit green lights the whole way, so I got there in time.

Baby O was so well behaved during the entire baptism service, I never heard her make a peep, even when they poured the holy water on her head. She looked gorgeous in her baptismal gown, and big sister I was also extremely adorable- and very interested in my camera.

The photos will be up in a few days, but I just had to post a few of my favorites now.



And what did we learn today, class? ALWAYS CONFIRM THE ADDRESS!!!

0 comments:

All images © 2009 LaMartina Photography | All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP